Air Conditioner Repair
Why Choose Bucks HVAC for Air Conditioning Repair?
Often times larger service companies get the reputation of lacking in personal attention. Not Bucks HVAC. You will find that when choosing Bucks HVAC, we will earn your trust by providing unparalleled service. Our technicians are involved in technical training on a monthly, sometimes weekly basis. They are the most skilled air conditioner repair technicians in the market, and we guarantee to provide you an honest diagnosis of any issues you might be having. We encourage even the most skeptical consumer to give us a chance to earn your trust.
If you are in need of air conditioning repair service in the Bucks County area, the HVAC professionals at Bucks Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning are your go to guys. We are here to provide high quality service and back all our work with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Most Common Home Air Conditioning Problems
When your air conditioning system runs at its best, you can be comfortable inside your home even during the hottest months of year. A well-maintained air conditioner will always run more efficiently. Even with regular maintenance, at some point you might still encounter issues with your air conditioner depending on its age. Below is a list of the most common AC issues that homeowners face and some tips on how to attempt to troubleshoot them before calling Bucks HVAC. If you don’t feel confident that you can do these, call us right away.
- The unit stops working and will not turn on – if this happens the first thing you want to do is check that the thermostat is on cool and that the power switches are all on. You should also check the fuses and the circuit breaker and make sure the electrical system is OK.
- Hearing weird noises coming from the unit itself – for this problem you will need to go outside and check to see if the fan blades are dirty. Make sure to turn off the unit before inspecting the fan blades.
- Air Conditioner is leaking refrigerant – if an AC unit is low on refrigerant, it either leaking or it was undercharged during the installation process. We never want to assume that adding refrigerant will resolve the issue. Call us and one of our HVAC technicians will come to your home fix the issue, test your unit and make sure that it is charged with the right amount of refrigerant. Depending on the situation, a leak search may need to be performed to prevent further damage to the system.
- Your unit is leaking water – this is a sign that the air conditioning is not adequately cooling and it may be that the cooling coil is freezing over. Such a leakage can be caused by low refrigerant or an inadequate supply of air. You should call a technician to investigate this problem.
- Your thermostat is saying one thing but a thermometer is saying another– In such a case you may only need to re-calibrate your thermostat and ensure that it is positioned so that it can properly sense the room’s temperature.
If you have any of the above problems and need to have your unit examined and repaired, you can give us a call at 888-645-7552 to schedule an appointment. Also, at the top of our website you will find an option to contact us via email.
Need Air Conditioner Repair Services NOW?
Call us at 888-645-7552